Saturday, January 8, 2011

Target Collaborations




I love that Target does collaborations with big name designers. It truly makes fashion pieces more affordable to all. I have been a long time fan of Dolce Vita shoes. In fact, my favorite pair of sandals I own are Dolce Vita gladiators. I was so excited when they partnered with Target to do a line but when the shoes came out I was underwhelmed and very disappointed. The only shoes they had were boots with overdone buckles and oxfords. I was very excited to see their new wedges which are super cute($29.99)...now I only need to decide which color dark brown, tan, or black. I was also excited about the William Rast collection out now. I love the brown leather jacket ($199.99) but hopefully it will come down in price. I think it is an awesome piece and could be very versatile. I also thought these booties ($39.99) were really cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment