Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Latest Finds From Anthropologie




A few weeks ago I was up in San Francisco and was shopping at Anthro and found this awesome blazer on sale. Unfortunately, they did not have my size. While talking with a friend of mine who does the visuals for the Pasadena store, she informed me that they had just received a bunch of the blazers. Luckily enough they had my size and it was reduced even further ($59.96, normally $158). I also could not resist these sweet tea towels which I plan on giving to my cousin for her upcoming wedding. The towels come in a set of three "They fell in love" "They got married" and "They lived happily ever after". They remind me of towels that our Grandma used to have and I know she will love them as much as I do! ($42 for three). A perfect bridal shower gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment